Conditions treated by acupuncture: World Health Organization’s list.
Many of my patients, even ones who have been with me for a long time, are surprised about the wide variety of health problems that acupuncture can help with. The World Health Organization has identified over 200 conditions that can be treated by acupuncture. Some are listed below. I have treated all of them many times during my years of practice.
- back, neck and shoulder pain
- circulatory disorders
- digestive problems, including acid reflux, diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating
- gynecological disorders, including infertility
- menopausal symptoms
- migraine and headaches
- repetitive stress syndrome, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- rheumatoid arthritis
- tobacco, alcohol and food addictions
- whiplash injury
You can find the World Health Organization’s complete list of conditions treated by acupuncture here.
“…my blood sugar levels are dropping, thyroid is better,
and blood pressure was great! Great thanks to you!”
More conditions treated by acupuncture
In my own practice I have also worked successfully with the following:
- anger, irritability
- auto injuries
- chemotherapy side effects
- chronic inflammation
- fatigue and low energy
- food allergies
- heart conditions
- injuries, including bruising and swelling
- immune system deficiencies
- liver disease
- Lyme disease support
- mood swings
- pain, both chronic and acute
- Parkinson’s (pre-medication)
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- pre and post-surgery care
- pregnancy and delivery issues
- sinus infections/inflammation
- sleep disorders
- smoking cessation
- weight loss
Most patients also attain a state of deep relaxation during treatment, which greatly enhances their healing process.
Email or call 206.323.3277 to make an appointment.